Why use G suite?
But why pay for G suite when you can use the apps for free?
G Suite is a Software as a Service(Saas) product that basically connects all the cloud-based applications and tools at the business level developed by Google for corporate, businesses and institutes. Every subscription will give access to custom Gmail addresses, Docs, Slides, Spreadsheets and all the applications that are provided by Google.
Mobile Device Management
Free from Email Spams
Top-notch data security
What can you do with G Suite?
Google Apps in G Suite
– Email address @ your domain name
– Minimum 30GB space (Depending on plans)
– 24/7 email support
– Synchronization with other email providers
– 30GB, 1TB or unlimited storage based on plans
– Admin controls that can access to your employee’s account
– Insight reporting for Drive Content and sharing
– Smart scheduling that allows you to find open slots on your client’s schedules.
– Public Calendars for customers to see business’s events.
– Easy migration features for csv files.
Is G suite for you?
While getting all the perks and services provides great beneficial value to your account. But is it something you need?
G Suite is a massive tool that millions of users choose to have it in their businesses, corporations, and institutions. It provides great storage for data, up-to-date securities, and versatile productivity features at an affordable price.
But when it comes to individual intentions or small businesses. It may not come as much beneficial value as big corporations.
Why? The biggest reason for G suite’s existence is to connect the works, files, and data in one package. So that the big companies could connect the whole structure together.
Having free access to most of the google applications would be good enough for individuals. But if insisted, you could try their cheapest package which cost around
G suite features:
Here are some awesome features you will get that change the way of how you are going to use google’s applications.
Professional looking email (@Company name.com)
Live Chat / Support
Ease of Management
G Suite vs Office 365
Can’t decide which to choose from for your business? Here are some comparisons to help you decide which one is better for your business.
- Basic – RM25 per user per month with 30 GB of cloud storage.
- Business – RM40 per user per month with unlimited cloud storage.
- Enterprise – RM120 per user per month with unlimited storage.
- Gmail For Business -Allows to register a domain name and create up to 30 email aliases for each user.
- Google Drive – Up to 30 GB of cloud storage for each user with a basic plan, unlimited storage for enterprise and business plans.
- Business Essentials – RM24 per user per month with 1 TB cloud and 50GB of storage.
- Business – RM40 per user per month with 1 TB cloud and 50GB of storage.
- Business Premium – RM61 per user per month with 1 TB cloud and 50GB of storage.
Outlook For Business – Allows creating a domain name and up to 400 emails aliases for each user.
OneCloud Drive – Up to 1 TB of cloud storage for each user. Users also get 50GB of email storage. This applies to all the plans.
G Suite partners (Us!)
Why buy G Suite from Google Verified Resellers instead of Google itself?
One of the biggest advantages from resellers is that you can seek for support during data migration or even let the reseller handle it for you.
Training and development
Buying from a G Suite resellers may provide you training to maintain and support your system. Not only that they can help train your employees but also receive custom app development from them.
Discounts and rewards
Although Google has already offered a flat rate price for business, some resellers may give a further discount as they get benefit from products sold by them. Sometimes resellers may even give features that comes with the package like startup support or technical support for you. It may somehow become a win-win situation where you and your reseller get an amount of discount from Google.
Let’s work together for your Influencer Marketing success
What Others Are Saying
Desmond and his team of experts provide great service and has exponentially increase the revenue and profits of my ecommerce business. Well done and highly recommended! 😊😊